vanilla
ASSALAMUALAIKUM
Hey Guys ! Welcome to Wanii's blog . Make yourself comfy here ok ? TWEET to me @HazwaniNorjo after stalking me here . Gee , thanks ! Dashboard | +Follow
Story about this poor stray cat
Assalamualaikum guys ! Having a great time , huh ?

        So yeah , do you guys remember about the Siamese cat that mention about it a few days ago ? Ok , this the cat that I told you so .

       Okay ! Thats him ! His name is Ateh . Dia adalah kucing yang sangat sangat istimewa . even dia cacat , dia adalah kucing yang sangat manja ! 


And that's his jari or paws ... And that's why dia cacat ... hmmm ... poor kitty
And . This is my baby ! Her name is Comel . Look ! I bought hert a new rantai hahaha
Well , let me list out all of my cats


  •  Pushpa - She is the mama . Mama to Wolfiy and Shaggy . Born a day before my sis was born . 29 October 2009
  • Wolfiy - Comel's boyfriend hahaha idk when he was born but all i know is last year hahaha so cute fluffy cat 
  • Shaggy - Wolfiy's sis . She looks like a dog . Hahaha thats why her name is Shaggy .
  • Barney - Stray cat . Very cute orange cat . Heheehe that short hair guy loves to sleep on my mom's bed .
  • Comel - I adopt her from my dad's friend . So cute and fluffy teenage cat haaha , she loves to eat what humans eat and she alwaysbe beside me . Always ! I'm her step mama :)
  • And last and not least , Ateh - The stray cat that i've found at longkang . So sweet cat hahaha . 
                                       I love all of my cats
Stray cats are not ugly . Dont make fun of them . And dont ya ever judge them by their looks . OK ?
So , thats all . Sorry for my broken english . Well Wani tak retis sangat pun bahasa Inggeris ni :p
Love cat like you love your family . Once you have a cat , that cat is a part of your family
Honestly , me , Miawwani :) to you guys !

btw , thanks for spending your time reading this :*

-miawwani-

Posted at 08:07 | 0 comments

Moshi - Moshi
Facebook | Twitter
Hate me? Get out from here

Scream like you saw a ghost !
Shout out LOUD !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Blogskin by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -