vanilla
ASSALAMUALAIKUM
Hey Guys ! Welcome to Wanii's blog . Make yourself comfy here ok ? TWEET to me @HazwaniNorjo after stalking me here . Gee , thanks ! Dashboard | +Follow
Friendsss :)
Assalamualaikum , happy Sunday guys!

   Well , this is me , again haha , dont get too bored with me . This my blog so I can write anything . Aite ?
Hahahaha well let start the story! Woohooo

   Kay kay , you know SMK JALAN TIGA , BBB ? dont know ? search google . That's the place where I meet my crazy  friends and sporting teachers ... 2 Amanah '13 , that's my class . The most noisy class ever in the world since 2012 . LOL .

  I'm actually kinda , urmmm , a shy girl , you know , but only at school . At other places , nah I'll show the real me . I'm bad too . Muehehehe ((beware))

  2Amanah is a family :) Like other class they call their class with -ians and vengers at the back but we ?! We're FAMILY :))))  Hahaha . Be jelly be jelly hahahaha .

 Well , im getting crazy right now so yeah , bye bye . Ouh and btw , my cat is cute . how bout yours ? , hahahaha ...

                                                                -miawwani-

Posted at 20:31 | 0 comments

|
Moshi - Moshi
Facebook | Twitter
Hate me? Get out from here

Scream like you saw a ghost !
Shout out LOUD !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Blogskin by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -